Jan 27th, 2012: “Building an Effective Business Blog” – CFDC, Bancroft, Ontario: 9am – 3pm
*Workshop fee is $10 dollars or $25 for all 3 workshops (subsidized by Ontario Government Grant)*
Register your spot.
Finally, a full day workshop to investigate what blogging can do for your business. Don’t expect theory alone: you’ll figure out what to write your business blog about, and implement key techniques for writing online. Leave with a blogging content plan and campaigns you can start right away.
With multiple examples and time to ask questions, you’ll start writing content that attracts your prospects. Find out:
- What Blogging Can Do For Your Business
- Killer Web 2.0 Techniques
- How to Make a Blogging Content Plan You Can Stick To
- Create a Blogging Campaign to Improve Your SEO
BONUS inclusions for this workshop:
- Same-day Feedback on Your Business Blog
- ‘The How-To Business Blog’ Handbook
- ‘How To Fix Your Website Content To Attract More Prospects’ – E-book
- Register today or Call 613 961 0590