5 reasons e-newsletters make people hate your brand
1. You didn’t ask them to join the ‘send out’ list.
2. Your e-newsletter does not relate to their interests.
3. You don’t know what your target audience’s interests are and subsequently only talk about yours.
4. It’s not easy to unsubscribe from your ‘send out’ list.
5. You send too much irrelevant content too frequently.
(Don’t feel bad. We all make mistakes. If your e-newsletter open rate is low, attend an online content workshop with Tangible Words’ Toronto Copywriters and create a content writing plan that keeps prospects interested in your brand).