5 Simple Ways to Attract Visitors to Your Facebook Business Page
Facebook, along with the rest of modern technology, is evolving. If you run a small business and are looking to make your mark online, you need to keep up with the changes and implement them to your full advantage. Luckily, the developers behind the revolutionary software have created a variety of options for you to increase your likes on Facebook.
First Steps for Launching Your Facebook Business Page Marketing Strategy
- Know what you want.
It sounds simple, but without a clear objective in mind, how can you know which tools will give you the best results? Who is your ideal audience, what are their interests, passions, and what are you offering them? Need help answering these questions – use customer persona templates, and take a look at the importance directing content to these users for optimum Google rankings.
- Don’t underestimate the value of visuals.
Or the power of words as images (i.e. quotes and questions).When visitors come to your Facebook business page they will see a banner/cover photo and a profile pic. These visuals need to reflect your brand, making a statement about who you are as a company and again, what you offer. Think clear & eye-catching. Consider as a part of your Facebook marketing strategy to include a call-to-action with your pics. This puts your offer front-and-centre. Also, attaching a photo to each post may capture more attention than words alone.
- Gather existing contacts. Expand who knows you with who you know.Friends. Family. Previous clients or customers. Business contacts. Use Facebook’s Build Audience feature on the Page Manager to share your page with existing contacts (see link above). Upload contact data and build an email list. Be direct by supplementing these efforts with offline, in-person appeals. Ask for visitors. Integrate social media links on your website or blog, offering current and potential fans another route by which to reach you.
- Balance Content.
To increase likes on Facebook, you need to cater to an audience expecting pictures, video, and writing. Not too much of one or too little of the other. Use Facebook Live Videos to communicate with your audience in real time, cross-post videos to multiple fan pages, pre-schedule written posts, and don’t forget to respond to fans in the comments section – an important tool for creating visitor engagement in itself.Other useful content offers to choose from include: free infographics, coupons, relevant links, and newsletter signups.
- Analyze & Advertise.You have social media icons on your website, but you need more. Diversify your efforts. Analyze your page’s Facebook Insights to determine where to concentrate your energy: see which tactics have resulted in success and which need to be replaced. Once you have a better picture of your what fans want, invest in Facebook ads targeting these specifics. Include a compelling CTA such as a limited time offer or quantitative evidence of the value your business provides.
Need to see a Visual – Take a Look at the Tangible Words’ Facebook page
Now you know 5 ways to increase ‘likes’ on your Facebook business page, starting with a clear objective. To keep the ‘likes’ going up, regularly monitor your results with Facebook Insights and possibly create ads that cater to demand or keep creating content that people are interaction with.
Perhaps you are Interested in Starting Twitter for Your Organization? Free infographic!
- what you could start tweeting about;
- mastery Twitter tips
- glossary of key Twitter terms.