How to Build Loyalty: Listen on Social Media Workshop Loyalist College
Yes – you can build relationships, foster trust, and prove your expertise with social media – but not without mitigating the risk of social media and following best practices. Your company’s approach to social media is pivotal to your online marketing success. Learn best practices of social media by CEOs and top brands. And remove the pressure to rush onto the “social media” bandwagon. Instead, you’ll learn the first steps to strengthen your social media marketing –and it starts with improving your website content and extending that to your social media content.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs, CFOs
- VPs of Marketing & Sales
- Sales & Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers and Communication Coordinators
- IT Team Leaders
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The first step to social media: Phase 1 of your content strategy and marketing plan must be to make
your website awesome.
- Capitalize on knowledge gaps and the step everyone mistakenly skips in social media. Phase 2 of
effective social media marketing is to create a content strategy for ONE social media platform at a time
with built-in milestones.
- Remove the risks and all your fears of social media. Align your staff with social media use by setting up
a Content Policy in Phase 3.
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS:
- Remove fear and risk of social media—and websites
- Understand how to create meaningful dialogue and turn negative press to your advantage
- Discover best practices of social media use
- Get ready to lead your team with social media best practices
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATION:
- Put your best foot forward: learn to avoid the risks of social media
- Capitalize on market gaps to better serve your target audiences
- Create stronger, more relevant brands with your target audiences to win their loyalty
- Build online relationships in a more meaningful way
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP:
Date: Thursday October 23rd, 2014
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: Loyalist College, 284B Wallbridge-Loyalist Road, Belleville, ON
Investment: $349 + HST – includes: classroom instruction, materials, parking, lunch and refreshments.
Register Today: Contact Tiffeny Dyck