Canadian Manufacturing – Stay Competitive in the US Market
Despite the uncertainties south of the border, there are ways you can protect and promote your Canadian manufacturing business to stay competitive in the US market. Developing a communications plan will improve your website content and give you a competitive edge.
5 Steps to Develop a Communications Plan to Stay Competitive in the US Market
Provide Accurate, Trustworthy, Timely Content to US Customers
- Let the customer drive your content. The needs and wants of your target market will direct the type of content you create and the platforms you use to deliver it. Use SEO optimization.
- Clearly explain how you deal with us dollar/currency fluctuation.
- Communicate the value of goods manufactured in Canada.
- Explain shipping costs up front. Address any logistics issues.
- Educate your target market about government policies, trade barriers, and tariffs, which may affect their transactions.
Make sure your website content speaks to your US customers (WIIFM) so that you stay competitive in the US Market.
If Your Goal is To Increase Website Traffic and Get More Sales…
Learn 3 Simple Things To Get More Qualified Leads And Convert Them to Customers
Your Website Sales Health Assessment Includes:
- 3 items specific to your website to improve so you get more website traffic.
- Ideas on what to do to get more qualified leads from your website and convert them into customers.
- A 15-minute consultation to discuss your website sales health!
- We can even show you software to track your results so that you can better target your messages to your prospects and customers .