Serve Customers with Your Website and Blog Workshop – Loyalist College
Google’s new 2013 algorithm changed the internet. You have to better communicate with your customers throughout their decision-making cycles and customer life cycles. And, BONUS: at the same time, you can reduce the risk of spending tens of thousands on website redevelopment every two years.
Come investigate creative ways to store information on your website to better serve prospects, customers and you. Learn how to reduce your administration, raise awareness and meet sales goals by offering content that serves your target audiences.
This website and blog workshop will help you avoid the risks of ineffective websites, and blogging without a content strategy. The days of blogging about your breakfast are long over. Come discover how your website blog will help you reach your immediate and long-term goals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CEOs, CFOs
- VPs of Marketing & Sales
- Sales & Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers and Communication Coordinators
- IT Team Leaders
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to better use the money you’ve already spent on your website
- How to plan for customer life cycles online
- How to bring your team together to overcome internet marketing obstacles and roadblocks
- How to make a blogging content plan your organization can stick to
- How to ensure your next website lasts longer and has better SEO than your current website
BENEFITS TO INDIVIDUALS:
- Reduce risk of miscommunication with website developers.
- Learn how to better serve your target audiences.
- Determine your sales tools and strategic communication requirements.
- Eliminate stress and difficulty of trying to SEO copywrite your webpages in-house.
- Get the satisfaction of hearing your prospects say “Great website – easy to use.”
BENEFITS TO ORGANIZATION:
- Reduce Long-Term Cost and risk of dissatisfaction with your new website (minimum $5000 saved).
- Save thousands on your next website redevelopment project.
- Synchronize your team with professional direction and best practices leadership in online communications
- Get your target audiences seeking you out.
- Prove your value to your target audiences from the first moment they discover you.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE WEBSITE AND BLOG WORKSHOP:
Date: Tueday October 28th, 2014
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: Loyalist College, 284B Wallbridge-Loyalist Road, Belleville, ON
Investment: $349 + HST – includes: classroom instruction, materials, parking, lunch and refreshments.
Register Today: Contact Tiffeny Dyck