How to Help Content Creation Go Smoothly For Your Organization
You, like most staff, struggle with writing content for your own company, usually because you’re juggling too much. Tangible Words content creation services can help your business by easing the writing workload.
Why It Makes Sense To Outsource Content Creation
If you experience any of the following challenges, it’s time to outsource your content creation:
- Difficulty finding quiet time to write amid chaotic daily operations
- Going in circles with what you are trying to say
- Struggling to meet everyone’s expectations of style
- Juggling the opinions of supervisors at various levels
- Dealing with frequent new ideas that come up and how to incorporate them
- Difficulty getting required decisions or approval from your team or your higher-ups
It’s a BIG challenge. You need an external perspective to cut through the in-house noise and drive the project forward. If not, you risk losing revenue by not getting your sales materials and marketing content out in time to have them actually work for your brand.
How Content Creation Services Work
Tangible Words creates content messages targeting your ideal customers to increase lead conversion. We use a quality assured process to make sure we understand your business as well as your best sales reps do. (In fact, our high level marketing training could take your sales team up to a new level.)
With Tangible Words you are fully involved in the content process, from initial edits to final approval. Tangible Words will lead the process, submit multiple drafts for your review, and use our external perspective to help you clarify ideas. Even better, structured editing rounds ensure you are happy with the content.
3 Ways You Can Help The Content Writing Go Smoothly
- Understand that the process is collaborative. You can relax knowing that you are included in the process. Content will never be published without your approval. It is normal to go through a number of drafts before we both agree that it is on target. The most important part is to provide feedback in a timely manner so we can help you stay on time and on budget.
- Don’t rush it. Rushing often leads to oversight. Take a deep breath and make time for Tangible Words to step in and project manage your content.
- Keep an open mind. You know your business and we know ours. Trust the content expertise of Tangible Words. Be willing to experiment with multiple versions to see what works best. Let us guide your business to the next level.
Content Creation Services Convert Leads To Sales
We are here to ensure you get the maximum return on investment for your content creation services budget. We’ll start right from the beginning creating messages for your websites, social media, blogs, emails, and more.
Content marketing is an ongoing process. And, we’ll help you improve your results long term.
You’ll quickly see a direct line between the messages you publish and the sales and marketing results on customer acquisition.
Tangible Words uses Hubspot with email campaigns or social media posts. Hubspot allows you to test which subject lines and keywords increase sales, and which photos and videos get the most clicks so you can focus your content. As your business and target market evolve, we’ll continue to help you manage content, analyze what works well and what can be improved. Right through to the improved sales reports, Tangible Words will be there every step of the way.
Tangible Words Is Invested In Your Success
When you outsource content creation to us, we want you to be happy with the results. Edits are a large component of the successful content that works for you and prospers your business. Let Tangible Words ensure that your content sends a clear picture.
Start with a FREE website assessment. No risk. No obligation.