How to Improve Your Website Content and Build Your Business workshop
March 21st, 2012: “How to Improve Your Website Content and Build Your Business’ workshop – Markham
– 1pm to 5pm; Hwy 7 and Warden.
Here’s a workshop to help you transform your website into a powerful sales tool. You’ll learn and apply 5 strategies to make your website content compelling to prospects. Understand how people read online, discover how to share your expertise, and get feedback on your writing all under guidance of an e-literacy expert and website copywriter.
Learn from multiple examples, asking questions and time to rewrite your website homepage. So you will leave the workshop with:
- A Storyboard of your website content
- Headings and subheadings that work more effectively
- Content focused on your customer (WII.FM?)
- Guidance on language and online writing styles
- A plan of action to start relationships with your website visitors
BONUS inclusions for this workshop:
- “How to use Twitter for your business” e-book
- ‘How To Fix Your Website Content To Attract More Prospects’ – E-book