How To Stay On Top of Your Online Content Writing This Year
Search Engines want up-to-date, frequent, quality content, but how do you keep up? Go through this checklist to make sure you are spending your time on the right things.
- Before re-writing your website content, create a storyboard to avoid redundancies.
- If you are redesigning your website, don’t forget the content must work with the design.
- Are you communicating your timeline and needs (like future blog functionality, or Google Analytics) with your developer?
- Create an editorial calendar for your business blog, social media, and your e-newsletters.
- Wondering if your website is even working? Get a customized report and consultation that you can share with your team to discuss the good, the bad and the unknown about your website.