How to Attract New US Manufacturing Customers?
How do you attract new US Manufacturing customers? One of the best ways to find new US opportunities is to make sure your manufacturing website has the right content so it is targeting the right people.
5 Ways to Improve Website Content and Identify US Manufacturing Opportunities
- Identify your target market. Who are your ideal customers?
- Create a buyer persona. If there are groups within the target market, create a persona for each group. Ask your sales team the most common questions potential customers have, so you better understand what they are looking for.
- Once you know who you are trying to sell to, you need to determine your unique selling proposition (USP). Why you can meet the target market’s needs in a way that no one else can.
- Create a content strategy to attract your target market.
- Answer your target market’s question, “What’s in it for me? (WIIFM)
By improving your website content you can get a competitive edge and attract new US manufacturing customers.
Learn 3 Simple Things To Get Qualified Leads And Sell to More Customers
Your Website Sales Health Assessment Includes:
- 3 items specific to your website to improve so you get more website traffic.
- Ideas on what to do to get more qualified leads from your website and convert them into customers.
- A 15-minute consultation to discuss your website sales health!
- We can even show you software to track your results so that you can better target your messages to your prospects and customers .