Strategic Communications Plan and Content Development Case Story
“It became clear that we needed to work with Tangible Words to help deliver our recently specified Communications Plan targets.” Suzanne McFarlane, Community Relations Coordinator, MVCA
Description of the Strategic Communications Project:
- Development and delivery of a Strategic Communications Plan including a definition of target markets and an evaluation of internal and external feedback.
- Creation of Information Architecture for website and articles.
- Developed messages, delivered SEO copywriting for key pages and led internal drafting.
- Developed and trained key individuals on Best Practices for: online writing; SEO campaigns; and WordPress Content Management Software tools.
The project had a phased approach utilizing Tangible Words’ Quality-Assured Process, which embeds checks and balances to ensure the achievement of each strategic objective.
Phase 1: Create Strategic Communications Plan for MVCA website.
Phase 2: Design Information Architecture of Website for user-friendly navigation.
Phase 3: Develop SEO Messages. Plan, develop and create Positioning, Branding and Direct Response messages on website pages.
Phase 4: Offer Workplace Training for Long-term, Sustainable, Strategic Communications in-house by MVCA staff.
- Client very happy with achievement of Positioning, Branding and Direct Response in Website copy.
- Webpages primed for future SEO campaigns and social media messages.
- Web designer recommended and hired. New website launched in November 2013.
- Communications program outlined for 2014.