Top Ten Tips For Scoring Social Media Results in 2017
Have you ever asked yourself “how are companies using social media?” or “how can I convert leads to sales with social media marketing?” If you have, we’ve got answers for you so you can see social media results.
No matter what industry you’re in, there are always consumers to connect with through social media – especially at this time of year. For those of you who want to improve your social media marketing results in 2018, now’s the perfect time to brush up on your knowledge of social media for business!
Social Media Results: How Are Companies Using Social Media With Success?
They’re spreading word of their unique products or services across platforms, attracting leads and making sales!
Here are ten ways to increase your social media results for 2018:
- How To Increase Sales With Social Media Marketing: This is the motherload article. What makes it the best? Here are just a few things it covers (all of which will get you closer to lead conversion!)
- Content: Fixing it, creating a strategy (using your target market and buyer personas), and creating a content calendar to help you stay organized and see social media results.
- What you should focus on when brainstorming.
- An overview of social media platforms
- What to think about for a long-term social media marketing strategy.
- 2. Facebook Benefits For Companies: Haven’t yet discovered the secret to being “likeable” on Facebook? Think quality and timing.
3. Increasing Sales With LinkedIn: Thirteen tips for creating a LinkedIn Page that sweeps in the sales for your company, and the benefits of LinkedIn’s Showcase Pages.
4. Why A Blog + Twitter Just Works: Both are relationship builders. Plus, Google likes Twitter – which is good for your company’s visibility online. Google
5. The Power of Videos For Better Website Traffic: Videos can result in quick engagement with your audience. They’re entertaining, informative, and don’t have to be long to impress. You can use the same video on your social media platforms, your website and your blog.
6. Why is Buzzfeed So Successful? In two words – shareable content. You can apply their methods for success to your own social media marketing strategy by making sure your content has a conversational tone and includes images and lists.
7. Getting Visits To Your Company Facebook Page: A guide to getting started with your Facebook marketing strategy – and a link to our very own Facebook Page!
8. Advice On Creating Email Campaign Content: How you can quickly catch the attention of subscribers by personalizing your email, keeping it time sensitive, including graphics, and ultimately creating an engaging email that they want to share with others via email or social media.
9. Creating Effective Email Subject Lines: This article explains how specific phrasing in your subject lines can get your emails opened more often. Plus, it refers you to a nifty tool for gaging their quality, in case you have any doubts!