What is Web 2.0 and how to effectively use content in your business?
If your business is online, then you will have heard the term ‘Web 2.0’. The important question: is your business Web 2.0?
What is Web 2.0?
In the past, most people put up a website, and then leave it static for years and years. There were very few changes made on the content and very little interaction with online readers.
With Web 2.0, everything online needs to be interactive, unique and fresh. No longer can you have a website that has been the same for the past 20 years. This includes, unique, and informative content on your website that is geared to your clients rather than you! What I mean is, stop talking about how many years experience you have, and all you have done, but talk about the problems your clients are having and the benefits you can provide them. This is only one of the copywriting techniques to use. But your website is only the first step.
Then there is the Social Media engagement needed. Having a Blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Google +, Linked In etc. And you can’t just open it and keep it static. It needs to have unique content and you need to interact with your potential clients online.
- how to establish your business as experts and create trust online.
- how often you should write a business blog and how to find time away from your business to write every post.
- Using WordPress for your Business Blog
- ‘Must Have’ WordPress Plugins for your Business Blog.
- Publishing Your Posts on WordPress
- Planning your Blog using an Editorial Calendar