Who Has Time? Objections To Using Twitter at Conferences
4 Objections To Using Twitter at Conferences.
- Who has time for Twitter? Put Twitter on your mobile phone and set up your Twitter strategy with this free e-book (email Tangible Words) and I guarantee you can do this with 5 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week and the value to your life will far exceed the invested 5 minutes of time. Think of it as texting a new friend: you’d find time for that.
- Council or my CAO wouldn’t approve: put in your bio that this is your personal account. Twitter is amazing for promoting your community – and if you’re leery about doing so, book a (Free!) quick chat with Alysha so you can talk more about how it could work for your economic development strategy.
Even if you can’t use Twitter to promote your community: use Twitter to grow as a professional and grow your economic development network on Twitter independent of your employer.
- What the heck would I say? The great thing about Twitter is that you can get amazing value simply by listening. In fact, it’s what you should only do for you first 2-3 times on Twitter!
- How the heck do I get started? No sweat. Come to #OEMC2016 you can get a step by step intro from Alysha in the Ambassador Ballroom (Kingston, Ontario). In the meantime, have a glance at “How to access Twitter” and “How to personalize Twitter.”
Discover How Other Economic Developers Are Using Twitter & Decide If Twitter Is Right For You.
3 Essential Things You’ll Learn from this Free E-book:
- How to use Twitter to build more meaningful relationships and grow your network.
- Ways Twitter will help you with your BR+E Goals.
- Why Twitter is ideal for Investor Attraction.
PLUS: How to get started and quickly excel at Twitter!