Create your life. Create your business. Tangible Words brings customers to you with content marketing.
Before a beloved grandfather, Captain John A. Marrack died, he shared this advice: “You can always make more money, but you can’t make more time.”
Tangible Words is one of many companies trying to start a work-life revolution.
Our copywriting philosophy is to help you be true to yourself, honest with your customers, and free up more time to do the things you love.
“The View From The Writing Room: Design your life and then your business. We love helping other businesses do the same.”
When you want to create a certain kind of life for yourself, you need marketing and sales tools to work smarter for you.
Building a business stronger in sales and marketing starts with creating sales tools your customers can trust:
- Website Content Writing to tell visitors who you really are, and who you want-to-be for your prospects.
- Monthly Content Partnerships communicate consistently, and with the integrity you and your customers deserve.
- In-house Training Programs to help your staff become more effective and independent writers, speakers and content marketers by giving your prospects what they really want.
“And we do all of these things using a Quality-Assured Process so you’ll know what comes next, get the level of service and expertise you wanted and, you’ll have more confidence behind your purchasing decisions.”
On every job, you’ll have a team of copywriters working for you.
Since 2010, Tangible Words has run full-time, online, in Australia and Canada (2011) so you’ll have the benefit of professionals who know what works in content marketing.
- Experts at organising, facilitating, documenting, training and copywriting.
- Plus, with our staff ready to help you long term, you won’t lose momentum if your staff leave.
Founder and Operations Manager, Alysha Dominico works with clients like you to rewrite website content and project manage Content Partnerships. She designs and leads in-house training programs and oversees a team of copywriters.
What help are you looking for? Let’s talk about Process and Timeframes: all help is free until you determine what products you need. Or, start with a website content audit now.