Learning to Use WordPress for Your Business Blog – Kingston
Been wondering about how to get started—and make the most of—Wordpress for your business blog or website? WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) letting you publish freely so you can update content and features as easily as you would on Microsoft Word.
Everyone keeps talking about WordPress because it’s the #1 Free Online Blogging and Website Software. This full day workshop will save you the time it takes to familiarize—and master—Wordpress whether you’re a business blogger or using it for your business website. BRING YOUR LAPTOP so you can play, ask questions and discover how this innovative Web 2.0 software can boost your business online.
You’ll leave knowing:
- How to publish content – and schedule it in advance.
- How to control spam and what other people post on your blog.
- 7 Essential Free Business “Plugins” for your site.
- The connection between your business blog and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- How to blog more effortlessly.
- PLUS – You’ll have time to create a business blog!
BONUS inclusions for this workshop:
- One-on-One assistance working through WordPress Software
- ‘Top Tips Using WordPress for your Business’ e-Book
– a light lunch will be provided
– *Workshop fee is $85 dollars*
– Register Today