Rewrite your BNI Infomercial/Sales Manager Minute or “elevator pitch”
I know I said in Failing Technology Doesn’t Have to Ruin Your Business Presentation I would post next on a Technology Fail Safe Plan, but I’ve been asked so often about “Planning your BNI Infomercial (or “Sales Manager Minute”)” that this post seemed more immediate.
Try your hand at copywriting: the secret to re-writing your BNI Infomercial (or “Sales Manager Minute”)
At the end of this activity, you’ll have a brand new BNI infomercial (“Sales Manager Minute”) for your BNI sales team. But to make the most of rewriting your BNI infomercial, you should grab a piece of scrap paper now.
INSTRUCTIONS: Divide your page into five areas. Then answer the following questions (one question for each section of the page).
- What product would you like to sell? (Write your answer in Area 1.)
- What problem does your product solve? (Write your answer in Area 2.)
- What profession could use this product?
- What special offer, or incentive, could you give to get someone to use your product now? (*This answer should be something you’re already doing; e.g. A café ‘s offer could be a free coffee to whomever brings in a new friend for lunch).
- Turn each area into a sentence ( you might want to combine area 1 with 3).
Your new BNI Infomercial (a.k.a. “Sales Manager Minute”) will have the following:
You’ll have 3 sentences in this order for your infomercial:
- + you can add your name and company at any time. And you can continue to improve your BNI infomercial with a strong start.
Well, what did you come up with? Think it will sell your product?
Leave your draft BNI Infomercial as a comment and receive free feedback from a Tangible Words copywriter.
Learn How to Create a Great Sales Pitch – Free Infographic
Here’s How to Attract More Customers to Your Company in 20 Seconds
Here you’ll learn how to create (and modify) an infomercial that appeals to any audience. And, you’ll find the 10 steps you need to follow to boost your sales potential in 20 seconds:
- Speak with knowledge
- Act with confidence
- Sell with authenticity