Help Keep Your Key Staff Informed, Involved and Committed.
When redeveloping your website, it’s critical to get feedback from all contributors. Alysha facilitates and trains your team to collate and lead changes to your communications direction.
A Queen’s University trained teacher with international teaching experience, Alysha’s skill comes well recommended. Her guest speaking includes:
- Conferences (OEMC to LaTornell, iPL4)
- Colleges and Universities (Loyalist, Waterloo)
- Economic Development Commissions
- Councils of Ontario Universities
Staff instructed in how to reach content goals – immediate and future – that align with strategic communications objectives.
External Perspective on Website Information Requirements
Project Management of timelines, scope and budget.
General Presentation to All Departments & Individual Meetings
Survey set-up and results management
You’ll Want If You…
“I want to learn more about what I can do to improve my website content.”
“Could I make a business blog work harder at sales than I do?”
“I want to know how to get better open rates and responses to my emails, and letters.”
“Can you teach me to use a Free CMS like WordPress for my website or business blog?”
“I’d like to be more comfortable when I’m at the front of a room, and when I pitch to people one-on-one.”
“Interested in one of the Staff Training Options? See what can be done for you.”
Learn How to Manage Your Own Content Marketing.
- Does an employee need some writing training or to just be an extra set of eyes on a content piece? No problem, just ask about the unlimited writing coach program.
- If you want to join the Tangible Words’ writing team, the first stage is the Copywriting Apprenticeship Program.
- The Workplace Grammar Course is designed to pinpoint participants’ writing (or speaking) challenges. Each member learns tools for self-correction, from idea organization to clear expression.